BLANKHOMEABOUTCONTACTKNIVESLOVES

8.28.2012

Kicking Butts

Sometimes you just don't know. You have no clue why your steps in life are moving in a direction you didn't see going. Obstacles and detours get put into your seeming so straight and easy path.

I have faith, that God has given me these speed bumps to get through and curved my path in order to show Him glory. In order to make me a stronger woman in His image.

It totally and completely sucks though. I mean really sucks!

But, I can do anything and everything better than I even think I am capable of because God kicks butts and takes names on my behalf.

I am never going to give up what I believe to be true and I am never going to stop taking steps towards my unchanging goal, so watch out world. I am coming for you!

On a side note: This past weekend I went down to the lake for some fam time and well here it is in picture form.

6 comments:

  1. I love this post! You are going to kick butt, girl! :) P.S. I'm still thinking about that slumber party with wine...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wine slumber party is on my friend! See you Friday :)

      Delete
  2. i have to tell myself this pretty much every day. but we WILL get there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that we will, because there isn't another option :) Haha

      Delete
  3. You are so cute. Love this post. And LOVE that picture of you. You are beautiful!

    weandserendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun time :) That squash looks really yummy too! ♥Lindsay

    ReplyDelete