BLANKHOMEABOUTCONTACTKNIVESLOVES

10.01.2012

Foodie Pen Pal- Swedish Edition

Another month has flown away with the falling leaves! I can't believe we are already into OCTOBER! What I can believe however is that my foodie pen pal for this month, Bailey sent me a lovely package with a few of her favorite things. Since she works at a Swedish store, she thought it would be great to send me some swedish food.

How the program works: In the program you get a new Foodie Pen Pal each month. So you get different treats from somewhere across the U.S. and you get to send a package of treats from your hometown to somewhere. It is so much fun! If you want to register click here.

My favorite thing in the package this month was the swedish form of granola with dried fruit! 
I am enjoying doing this program so much, and I would urge you to try it out. You don't have to be a blogger, you just have to be someone who loves food.

Enjoy the first day of October!




No comments:

Post a Comment