BLANKHOMEABOUTCONTACTKNIVESLOVES

12.13.2012

Christmas Characters

I have never been quite able to put myself in any one particular box. I dress preppy some days and like a hipster the next, depending on my mood. I enjoy reading a book alone in my room or am just as happy to throw a party for friends. So for me Christmas decorations are no different. Some traditional accents and some totally off the wall treasures.


However one thing seems to be a trend with my ever continuing collection of Christmas items. I like characters, and not of the santa variety.

I enjoy my crazy Christmas characters so much! I get so sad when I have to put them back in a box every year!

1 comment:

  1. I agree!! Im going to be sad to put them away and take the lights down=( I'll let Eric do it. I'd keep them up all year

    ReplyDelete