BLANKHOMEABOUTCONTACTKNIVESLOVES

7.19.2012

Color My World



Black and white is not my thing. Neither is shades of gray (all 50 of them ;) I know that white is clean and simple, but it simply isn't me. My old roommate loved, I mean loved white. I like the idea of everything being white, but it just won't work for me in reality. I am a color person. I am at least wearing two different colors every day sometimes as many as six. Don't judge!

Color inspires me, it moves me. So today I wanted to show you some of my favorite color moments that I have taken.

My dress that I wore on my birthday! It made me feel so full of life!
Interestingly round, totally different color palettes but oh so lovely. A rose, radishes, and water spigots.



This photo was from the famers market that I went to this past weekend. I loved the bright blue with the orange tint from the cow. Something so soft, caged by something so hard.

What colors are inspiring you this week?

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you, girly. I ADORE colorful rooms, clothes, items, and people! Your pictures are gorgeous, by the way. ;-)

    ReplyDelete