BLANKHOMEABOUTCONTACTKNIVESLOVES

1.08.2013

Table for One


Getting advice from others is terribly important. Gathering up information from other sources is a sound judgement call. However ultimately you, and you alone have to make any important decision that you are calling into question.

This can make you feel alone, well at least it makes me feel alone. I have to constantly remind myself that I have support. I do have to make decisions on my own, but that does not mean that once I make those decisions that others won't buy in and support me all the way.

So whenever you feel like you are simply sitting alone in your way of thinking, know that you truly are not and you do have support.

1 comment:

  1. Is that an outdoor table? I love the color, especially against the purple plants to the right!

    ** over from the little things linkup**

    ReplyDelete