BLANKHOMEABOUTCONTACTKNIVESLOVES

6.23.2013

Say my name, say my name...

Besides getting my Destiny's Child grove on, boy oh boy have I been saying my name a heck of a whole lot lately! One thing about applying to numerous jobs, and when I say numerous I mean over fifty in the past month or two is that you get pretty good at repeating your information.
It hasn't been to no avail though. After all of the applications, phone interviews and in person call backs I am thankful to say it has all paid off. I am pumped up to take on an exciting new role as a Marketing Manger where I get to do what I love for a respectable organization! I can't wait to jump in and get my feet wet!

In my next couple of posts, I am going to take you through the whole job searching process and talk about some strategies and struggles. I hope you enjoy going on this journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment