BLANKHOMEABOUTCONTACTKNIVESLOVES

8.10.2013

Marketing Director

It seems like eternity since I have written a blog post. A lot of amazing and wonderful things have been transpiring in my life. One of the biggest changes is starting my new job as a Marketing Director! I have been in this position for a month now, and I am happy to say I absolutely love it!

My job responsibilities include managing thirty advertising campaigns, developing content for our website and social media, networking with businesses and marketing reps, and creating scripts for radio and tv! Needless to say, dull moments are not included.

The first couple of weeks, I went through the training process with the organization that allowed me to see every aspect of the business. From the call center to the production of what it looks like to install our products. I am incredibly grateful for the wonderful training that they provided me, so now I can appreciate everyone in our growing organization.

So now that I am actually standing on firm ground and have my job settled into a routine, more exciting blog posts are to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment