BLANKHOMEABOUTCONTACTKNIVESLOVES

2.04.2013

Boyfriends

Everything in life is a journey.

For me, most of my journey has involved a male counterpart, my boyfriends of ghost past so to speak. And each and everyone of them has played a part of who I am today and encompasses what I am looking for in my future partner in crime love.

JC- My first true love. He was by far the most romantic of the bunch! His rose petal entrances and notes simply could not be topped. His love for me was real and true with romance spilling at the seams.

BE- Oh goodness was he a blast! His energy and excitement for life was amazing. Always wanting to push everything to the top, to the next level. He loves living.

CC- His soft spirit and outdoor nature drew me to him. The peace that he brings with him is outstanding. Confidently helping others is always his goal.

TP- Genuine authentic lover of life and family. He was fabulous with children and had a heart for those that he loved. Small community driven and wants nothing but the best.

TD- He knows his stuff. The business mind and wheeling and dealing. He is drawn to connect with people for the love of the game. He knows what it takes to get things done.

GG- Lover of the Lord. He constantly strives to live up to the perfect will of the Lord. His exuberance for life and his dependance on God is astounding. Wanting to be a better man every day.

The qualities that these men have shone to me, make me so incredibly happy! Each one in their own separate ways has shown me what I desire to have in my perfect for me mate.

Romance
Energy
Peace
Family Man
Get it done attitute
Lover of the Lord

I can't wait to see what/who the light will be at the end of the tunnel, but I am thankful that I am getting to spend this time focusing on God and myself during this singleness season.

1 comment:

  1. I´m happy you´re enjoying this singleless season! Those are great qualities to find in a man and I´m positive you will find him! :)

    Have a nice day!

    Mari
    http://marilovescupcakes.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete