BLANKHOMEABOUTCONTACTKNIVESLOVES

2.13.2013

Choices







Doubt, Smile, Day Dream, Whine, Be Angry.
They are all are things that we choose to do.
Each choice we make weaves together to build our personalities and character.

Happiness is a choice.
Loving someone is a choice.
Worrying is a choice.

It is hard sometimes, when we get caught up in the emotion that fills us daily to step back and actually think. You will never be able to control anybody's actions, but you always have a choice on how you react.

Over these past few months, I have been constantly testing myself, measuring and weighing the big life choices that I was and am making. However, I think the one choice that I have been the most grateful of is living the life that God wants me to live and just being happy!

Take an active stand to capture your thoughts and make wise choices!

1 comment: